Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by psychofly View Post
    Have posted a basic tube status app I wrote in the other thread posted above...
    Which other thread? I can't find it.

Thanks.
    It's available via AppScoop now
    Have just uploaded an updated version and submitted it to the PreCentral catalog...
    Any real changes in the updated version?
    Now it displays the specific details of station closures, alternative services, TFL advice etc... as well as the overall status of a line.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Nice start to the app, but as I live a bit further out than the tube network area it's not a great deal of use as I rely on National Rail. Good to see someone doing SOMETHING UK focussed though!
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    Nice start to the app, but as I live a bit further out than the tube network area it's not a great deal of use as I rely on National Rail. Good to see someone doing SOMETHING UK focussed though!
    I just had a quick look online and I found that National Rail have a web service that provides live departure boards for any UK station. Looks like it wouldn't be too hard to implement for webOS, so I may put one together at some point... (maybe this week, but am spending a lot of my time revising for finals at the moment)
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psychofly View Post
    I just had a quick look online and I found that National Rail have a web service that provides live departure boards for any UK station. Looks like it wouldn't be too hard to implement for webOS, so I may put one together at some point... (maybe this week, but am spending a lot of my time revising for finals at the moment)
    There's been some discussion of various related APIs in the other thread linked to above (the Challenge to UK developers one) which you may find useful
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    A new Tube related app, TestTube was released in the App Catalog today.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laze View Post
    A new Tube related app, TestTube was released in the App Catalog today.

Quote Originally Posted by i_maq View Post

Congratulations on your new pixi.
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michael.schumacker View Post
    Congratulations on your new pixi.
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    You sir, are a superstar!

Works nice, just what the Doctor ordered, some wrapping issues on the Pixi though:

Who's the dev?
    I'm having the same issues, seems to be a problem with the target page on tfl's side rendering on the small screen. I'm sure it'll fix itself in an update in about 3 weeks time, when my exams are over.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Yeah it's not a biggy, but it'll be great when it's fixed, top app
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345