1.    #1  
    Does anybody know if there is a mindmapping software in the works for WebOS? Would love an app, especially if it connects with MindManager like some apps available for the iPhone.
    Thanks!
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    support for xmind would be awesome;-)
  3.    #3  
    I sent an email to the developers of iMindMap. It's one of the nices looking mindmapping apps for the iPhone platform and it fully supports MindManager maps. I'd love to have this on my Pre.

See their reply below. If anyone else is interested, please let them know!

------

Many thanks for your interest in iMindMap Apps for smartphones.

We are currently in the process of researching the development of Apps for Palm WebOS phones, among others.

I can keep your details on file and contact you with any updates.

Kind regards,

Amy
    [url]
  4.    #4  
    Still searching, I wrote to MindMeister since they also have a iPhone app.

This was their response:
    "Currently our focus is on an Android version so I'm afraid the Palm Pre will have to wait. We're certainly looking into an HTML5 web app for Smartphones as well though."

Too bad, but didn't really expect it. A web app would be a great thing until a proper WebOS app shows up in the catalog though.
    [url]