Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Just a thread to see if anyone has heard anything about any forthcoming updates from LexiComp or even possibly native SkyScape/Epocrates products?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Bump, I would like to know the status on Lexi-Comp as well, one of the main reasons I got the Pre. hope it turns out great.
    Lexicomp was in the app catalog but it was removed because of some bugs in the 1.3.1 firmware. Once they fix it, I imagine it will be released again shortly...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    yes, i got an email from them stating that they are working on bug fixes to the version that was briefly released and that they expect an updated version to be in the app catalog soon.
    Hi Guys,

Right now we're working with Palm on one last issue with the 1.3.1 update. As soon as that's resolved, we'll be launching the software. While I don't have a definitive timetable yet (it's a fairly complex issue that's been introduced) we're hoping that it will be this week.

As soon as it's released, we'll be sending out an announcement and posting to the boards, so please stay tuned!

Thanks,

The Lexi-Comp Team
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Hi Lexi-Comp Team,

I was wondering if we are close to any updates/releases? With the possibilty of switching without ETF in January, I would like to know if we're close to a viable native app since Classic isn't working out all since since the 2.0 update.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Bump.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Please, please, please.. BUMP for info!
    not sure what "BUMP" does, but yeah, any word on medical apps for pre?

Lexi has been saying soon since end of Nov 09, epocrates states early 2010, no news on MedCalc (really liked their Iphone version although MediPDA is more than fine for now), seems like Skyscape and Unbound are settled to be dependent on Classic (a bad decision in my opinion). uptodate ? (although their mobile web version is pretty functional if you have 3G/Wifi)...
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Palm, Please put it in gear and place Lexi in the App Catalog.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Hey guys,
    I just emailed Lexi Comp customer support and here is what they said:

Thank you for your inquiry. We are currently in the final stages of development of the Palm Pre software. However, we do not have an exact timeline for release. I apologize for the inconvenience. We do not have any information regarding which packages will be available, however, we will most likely have everything except Lexi-Calc, Drug ID and I.V. Compatibility available at release. This is subject to change. Please feel free to contact us with additional inquiries.
    just update to my medical colleagues, Pepid now available for download...never really used pepid before but will give it a shot, btw any updates on lexi or epocrates?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPreNyuBi View Post
    just update to my medical colleagues, Pepid now available for download...never really used pepid before but will give it a shot, btw any updates on lexi or epocrates?
    How do I download Pepid, its not available in the App catalog and its not mentioned on the Pepid website?
    it's still beta so only currently available via Palm Beta catalog (or "web only" catalog). These can be accessed via Preware or download App Scooper from the official palm catalog to try out beta apps...

UI's pretty good, only have toxicology loaded up but will try others probably tomorrow
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Lexi-comp is back! (I think).
    I saw it through PreWare last night and downloaded it. I don't see it in the app Catalog today, though.
    Mine is working fine and not having the problem that the old version did
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    hey guys i just got off the phone with lexi-comp support. i was gonna switch my subscription from my ipod touch over to my pre. i bought the lexi-complete package a few months for school. anyway, they told me that lexi-comp complete couldn't be release on 1.3.1 (or whatever the latest version is) due to the fact that palm limits app downloads @ 50mb (i dunno if that's true but that's what they told me so please don't shoot the messenger) . they said palm told them this will be fixed in 1.4 & to look for lexi-complete very shortly after 1.4 is released (which they said should be this week, although it may have been delayed until march!)