Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I just got my replacement Pre in today. The app catalog is only showing 300 apps. My broken Pre was showing well over 400 yesterday and i've read around that there are over 400. How can i fix this??
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Weird I show 475. Is pre-updated to the newest Web-OS. When I got a new Pre it hadn't been updated to 1.3.1 yet. A number of Apps are 1.3.1 only so that might be part of the problem. Go to Device Info and check to see your Web-OS version and then go to update and force to update.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    the first thing i did was update it. Seems that all my paid apps were automatically added but a lot of the free ones are missing and they are not in the app catalog. was thinking of doing a partial or full erase since i don't have anything on the new phone yet to see if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeriep View Post
    I just got my replacement Pre in today. The app catalog is only showing 300 apps. My broken Pre was showing well over 400 yesterday and i've read around that there are over 400. How can i fix this??
    Lucky you ! mine shows only 93 !!
    My AppCatalog shows 64 entries right now (Germany, O2). I really don't get it why there are regional differences?
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeriep View Post
    was thinking of doing a partial or full erase since i don't have anything on the new phone yet to see if that helps.
    Did you do the partial erase? If so, did it fix the problem?

(I am having the same problem... only seeing 300 apps... instead of all 476.)