1.    #1  
    I was using SplashID beta on my Pre till I updated to 1.3.1. Since this update SplashID is gone. Couldn't reinstall the beta from the app catalog, also could not install the payed version cause within the german app catalog it is currently not possible to get payed apps.

Is there anyone who backuped the ipk-file of the beta version and could send this ipk-file to me by pm?

thanks in advance
    Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by wovvbagger View Post
    I was using SplashID beta on my Pre till I updated to 1.3.1. Since this update SplashID is gone. Couldn't reinstall the beta from the app catalog, also could not install the payed version cause within the german app catalog it is currently not possible to get payed apps.

Is there anyone who backuped the ipk-file of the beta version and could send this ipk-file to me by pm?

thanks in advance
    Frank
    I don't think that is possible, otherwise there would be copies floating around of Classic and all the other apps we have 'lost' since going from 1.1.3 to 1.3.1
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
  3.    #3  
    it's a pitty :-( so, after I upgraded to 1.3.1, I have no access to my passwords. And trying to contact the folks at splashdata is like trying to get blood from a stone. Neither there is a response in the forum nor when requesting support via their support forms. Seems they are already in hibarnation.
    Quote Originally Posted by wovvbagger View Post
    it's a pitty :-( so, after I upgraded to 1.3.1, I have no access to my passwords. And trying to contact the folks at splashdata is like trying to get blood from a stone. Neither there is a response in the forum nor when requesting support via their support forms. Seems they are already in hibarnation.
    Sounds like you had a tricky upgrade. When I went from 1.1.3 to 1.3.1 last week I did not lose any of the Apps I had downloaded.

So the temp loss of 'Classic' from the apps catalog will not worry me, unless I somehow lose it from my Pre in the short term. The same would go for SplashID had I previously downloaded it.

Doesn't help you thought
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway