Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    How about an app that digs up song lyrics on the fly? There have been many times I wanted the lyrics to a song I was listening to, and had to Google them, find a valid site, etc. Lets get an app that eliminates a step or two. Type in the name of a song, lyrics pop up, sing to your hearts delight, or study them, or do whatever you do with song lyrics.
    Palm III > Palm IIIx > Palm Zire 71 > Palm Treo 700P > Palm Pre Plus (and loving the heck out of it!!!)
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhfloyd View Post
    how about an app that digs up song lyrics on the fly? There have been many times i wanted the lyrics to a song i was listening to, and had to google them, find a valid site, etc. Lets get an app that eliminates a step or two. Type in the name of a song, lyrics pop up, sing to your hearts delight, or study them, or do whatever you do with song lyrics.
    download the music remix app... It pulls lyrics of each song from the web...
    Quote Originally Posted by mark2jas View Post
    download the music remix app... It pulls lyrics of each song from the web...
    Yup. There's a reason that Remix is the most downloaded homebrew out there.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    What if I hear a song on the radio, or my iPod shuffles up a song that I want to know the lyrics to? It seems that Music Remix will show the lyrics of what is currently playing on the Pre, correct? I'm not looking to do much MP3 listening on my Pre.
    Palm III > Palm IIIx > Palm Zire 71 > Palm Treo 700P > Palm Pre Plus (and loving the heck out of it!!!)
    hhhmmmm.....

That's a little bit tougher.

In the short term, I would suggest you just put a bookmark in your web browser for http://lyrics.twilightwap.com

In the longer term, I suspect that this could be added to the universal search to work the same way as looking something up on wikipedia. It's probably WAY over my head to do this, but I'll take a look at it over the next week and see if I can figure out a way to do that before somebody else does.