Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Nice little app but I can't understand why it only works with a data connection (it won't set the background without it). Now my problem is deciding between Weatherman and StickyMan........can't use them both!
    I have the same problem now too! Lol I love the little notes though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGk View Post
    Nice little app but I can't understand why it only works with a data connection (it won't set the background without it). Now my problem is deciding between Weatherman and StickyMan........can't use them both!
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyfrom702 View Post
    I have the same problem now too! Lol I love the little notes though.
    Thanks for the feedback. Currently the Palm API is not powerful enough to generate the sticky note images directly on the Pre, so a server generates the images.

For Weatherman to be compatible with Stickyman I will have to make an update to both applications-- Weatherman covers too much of the screen for Stickyman to be useful.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TIWizard View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Currently the Palm API is not powerful enough to generate the sticky note images directly on the Pre, so a server generates the images.

For Weatherman to be compatible with Stickyman I will have to make an update to both applications-- Weatherman covers too much of the screen for Stickyman to be useful.
    Just want to let you know that I donated to you for weatherman, but then later purchased it from the catalog, that's how much I like this app. I also like stickyman a lot bc it has great potential to help me stay organized. I think a lot of people may be in the same boat, what is the likelyhood of getting them to work together? IF possible, time frame?
    Thanks
    i have been having a hard time saving notes to my wallpaper lately. Server down?
    just purchased Stickyman, but having problems with it. Only one note shows up on corkboard background and can't change background to my preferred Pre background. I should add the i am running WebOS 1.3.1 no patches applied. Just ran stickyman again and now background updates with one stickynote, but when i try and add a second note, I get an error message saying, "Reached max number of sticky notes". Solved all my questions by going to you dev site. All the notes were stacked on top of each other. Now I know how the app works.
    Last edited by BillP3393; 12/05/2009 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Problem solved --operator error
    Bill
    Just purchased this app, and it's nice, but it won't let me 'zoom' my background like you can on the Pre. I have a screenshot I like, but I like only part of it, because it is wider than it is tall, and so if I us the entire picture then I get the black strips on the top and bottom. Anyway this can be changed?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I think they would work fine together if stickies were placed in the corners with weatherman in the background
    the 1.3.5 broke the current wallpaper. You will have to re-load your sticky notes when you upgrade to 1.3.5.
    Question: I spend a lot of time on an airplane. If AIRPLANE MODE IS TURNED ON, no data connection, will I be able to:

1. See the notes on my homescreen?

2. Add/modify notes on my homescreen?

Would like to know this before purchasing this ap.

Thanks in advance!!!!
    i dont think you can modify your current wallpaper with stickynotes. You will need a live internet connection to do this as the wallpaper with the notes on it are stored and downloaded on a server.