4 6.90%
  • FriendsFlow

13 22.41%
  • Facebook (offical from app calalog)

18 31.03%
  • webos browser verison

23 39.66%
  1.    #1  
    which Facebook app do you like best? Why?
    Since the poll was for the 3 different apps, I voted for the 1 I have on my Pre, that I just use for a quick check of my flist. But if I'm actually going to do anything on FB, chat or whatever, I just go into the website.
    Personally they all suck. I also have an Iphone 3GS and the facebook app on there is incredible. Cant Palm spend a few days an make a decent FB app for the Pre?
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Its hard to say, I use all them because each is lacking in one way or another. I like posting updates and liking with Friendsflow because it so easy, but that's really the only thing you can do with it. The Palm FB is nice because you have access to pictures and friends, but you can't see profiles or send fb e-mails and if you click on a picture it takes you to your contacts instead of a profile like you would expect. The x website is good because you can send facebook e-mails, but the back gesture/back button always takes you out of the program which is hard to get used to.

I'm could go on and on, as much as I love the pre, this is definitely the area I did not expect to find wanting. The pre can handle it, but its a little frustrating having to use 3 or 4 apps, especially with app limits.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbaugh View Post
    Personally they all suck. I also have an Iphone 3GS and the facebook app on there is incredible. Cant Palm spend a few days an make a decent FB app for the Pre?
    Isn't the Iphone facebook app touch.facebook.com? Been using that for a while but if I really need to do something I go straight the website. Agree that Palm needs to work on their facebook app bigtime.
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    the version using the web browser is simply the best of what is currently available.
    <moved>

Anyone know how to get the Pre's brower to go to m.facebook.com instead of the touch.facebook.com?? The former version is soo much better than the iPHone version...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions