Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Not sure if this is discussed somewhere else, and I did do a search, but putting the words "screen shots" in the search brings up every thread that has one posted in it. I've seen around the site, that some have mentioned the ability to take a screen shot w/ in the web app. Apparently now, the image is saved as a .png file w/ the new 1.3.1 update. My question is, how do you do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkgift View Post
    Not sure if this is discussed somewhere else, and I did do a search, but putting the words "screen shots" in the search brings up every thread that has one posted in it. I've seen around the site, that some have mentioned the ability to take a screen shot w/ in the web app. Apparently now, the image is saved as a .png file w/ the new 1.3.1 update. My question is, how do you do this?
    You can transfer the png from your Pre to PC then post the image. You can also log on , reply and attach png from the Pre
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    ok....but how do u create (e.g. take the screenshot) the .png?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Sym + Orange + P

It'll save it in a new folder that is created as 'screenshots' when you go into Photos.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWhittt View Post
    Sym + Orange + P

It'll save it in a new folder that is created as 'screenshots' when you go into Photos.
    thanx, man...appreciate it. how does everybody know all these keyboard shortcuts?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkgift View Post
    thanx, man...appreciate it. how does everybody know all these keyboard shortcuts?
    Google.

Sym + Orange + R = Reset

That's the only other one I know.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWhittt View Post
    Google.

Sym + Orange + R = Reset

That's the only other one I know.
    lol...funny thing is, right before i checked back, i stumbled onto that one. i refreshed the page as i'm waiting for my phone to reset...lol. also, Sym + Orange + I opens the app launcher and displays some sort of info that doesn't go away unless u do it again. not sure what it's for, but it's there...stumbled onto that one as well