Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    i read that the Facebook application is supposed to integrate into your contacts application and show users' most recent status updates. I have run the application, re-syncd my contacts, etc. but I don't see status updates in contacts. How is this supposed to work? What does it look like and how do I enable it?
    don't know about that. could be nice. just wanna state that my contacts app should be linked to my contacts facebook pages! i should be able to tap their pictures and it should take me to there pages. Sooooo frustrating!!! it just makes since.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sam1am View Post
    i read that the Facebook application is supposed to integrate into your contacts application and show users' most recent status updates. I have run the application, re-syncd my contacts, etc. but I don't see status updates in contacts. How is this supposed to work? What does it look like and how do I enable it?
    I don't think it's supposed to show status updates. By integration into the Contacts app, I think all that it means is that if you tap on a friend's name in the Facebook app, it opens their contact entry in the Contacts app, rather than showing you their Facebook profile. To my mind, that's less integration and more of an excuse for not making the Facebook app more feature-rich...
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    Here's what the app description says:

..so you can instantly view Facebook info in your contacts app ...

I could already see Facebook info like phone number, birthday, etc. from Facebook in my contacts app with Synergy, so I'm not sure what this is talking about at all.