Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I just exchanged my device and neither app was loaded like the other ones, and there not in the APP CAT to re download them? WOW UGHH
    I had the same issue with 1.2.1. Have you updated to 1.3.1? You can't even run the Facebook app unless you have 1.3.1.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I have 1.3.1 and there gon!! I exchanged my phone and logged in my profile and there not there and I checked the app store and there not there either for download
    i have the same issue. any updates?
    I'm BACK!!!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 755p-> iPhone 3g -> Palm Pre
    ok i figured it out myself. thought i'd explain in case it helps anyone.

Like some others, I just had my phone swapped and signed into my existing profile.

Facebook app (and card ace) was missing. And I could not find them anywhere in the App Catalog. Even after I updated to WebOs 1.3.1

Starting thinking and realized something. See, when I got the refurb, it had WebOs 1.1. So I am guessing thats why facebook wouldn't/could't be added back onto my phone. Even after I updated to WebOs 1.3.1, the apps werent available in the catalog (probably because the catalog thought i was still on 1.1)

So did a partial erase, and my apps are back.

Life is good again.

btw, i lost my card ace cash :-( but its a small price to pay for getting card ace back.
    I'm BACK!!!
    Treo 650 -> Treo 755p-> iPhone 3g -> Palm Pre
    My friend had to replace a phone. He lost 2 game apps he had bought. He called sprint and they told him toredownload them and they credit it account for them. So if you did lose them after an update give sprint CS a call. They may be able to help. They seem to be bending over backwards for people with Palm Pres.
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

If any of my posts help you please thank me!!