Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    anyone know the real answer?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    ?
    yes dmoss most likely its a bad battery , that's assuming that its not software of course. I replaced my battery with a new one last month and the new battery restarted itself several times before I took it out . When I put the old one back in ,well it worked fine lol. Hope this helps ! Later.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    so the battery would cause it to luna reset? not a full reset? i guess that is feasible.. because it seems to happen when i do things that are strenuous on the battery such as watch multiple youtube videos while other cards are open.. the battery is always pretty hot when i experience these resets..
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    this used to happen a lot with my phone.. I got tired of it and was about to take it back, but I just used the Dr. and it doesn't do it as much anymore, it only happens when I use apps that use a lot of memory, or last night (i have the different card per conversation patch) and i opened up about 20 conversations the "memory is critical" message came up and then the phone froze and reset. it also does it when I use newsroom, pandora, the browser or youtube at the same time. I think it might just be a memory problem.