Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Has anyone else experienced this - Pandora was on my Pre and now it isn't. If I go to App Catalog and search for it I'm told "No Applications Found."
    That's odd... Mine's there and have been listening to it all day.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I was listening to it earlier as well and now it's gone. It must have been one of the patches I installed. Time to go backward and see if I can get it back!
    Workin great for me! Even works better with my S9 BT headphones after the update. My BT was having issues and would not stay connected to my Pre when I first tried connecting. Worked fine prior to .2.1 update, but after that was a chore every time I connected.

Now it connects fast and stays connected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupator View Post
    I was listening to it earlier as well and now it's gone. It must have been one of the patches I installed. Time to go backward and see if I can get it back!
    I just checked my phone and it's still there even after the WebOS update.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    And it's back this morning. I didn't do anything overnight but now it's in the app store again. Also, Word Ace was gone and has now returned. Weird.
    im having the same issue got a replacement phone my screen died on the old one pandora and where aps are missing