1.    #1  
    I've just received a replacement pre, rebooted, synced ok but only reinsalled my palm app store apps. I'm not sure if it was supposed to remember my home brew apps?

I used to have a location app, can't remember the name, that let me record my GPS location at the touch of a button and email the results. The results included the time and date and a link to google maps.

Does anyone remember this app and if so is still available?
    Was it "Location Manager" by Game Time For All? This is still in the app catalog.
  3.    #3  
    Hi Trekker, that sounds right, but I cannot find it in the catalog. I've searched the palm app catalog, preware and file coaster. I'm in Ireland so is the catalog different for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbrett View Post
    Hi Trekker, that sounds right, but I cannot find it in the catalog. I've searched the palm app catalog, preware and file coaster. I'm in Ireland so is the catalog different for me?
    It might be. I checked before I posted and it was there. I just did a search for it and found it. I also checked "Recent" catagories and kept scrolling down until I found it.
  5.    #5  
    Just found reference to it in the precentral articles, its now a paid app and paid appas are not yet available in Europe. I got it free through homebrew apps originally. Thanks for the help anyway.