Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    are blink notifications enabled by default in the upgrade.. because i'm pretty sure i deleted all my patches before i updated.. and i'm pretty sure my button lights up when i have a message waiting
    I didn't notice the blinking LED on my Pixi when I first got it. It does work after I installed the patch.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    No, they're not. When you remove your patches, the setting that you've chosen (to have the LED blink) is still active at whatever you last set it on.

I turned off my backups (deletes backup off server) and did a webOS Doctor before upgrading, and I can say with certainty that they're not on by default.
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    are blink notifications enabled by default in the upgrade.. because i'm pretty sure i deleted all my patches before i updated.. and i'm pretty sure my button lights up when i have a message waiting
    They are not enabled by default. Since the patch only uncomments the code to allow you to select whether blink notifications are enabled, all uninstalling the patch does is not allow you to select whether or not they are enabled. To get it to stop it from blinking you would have to add the patch back, turn off the blink notifications, and then remove the patch again. Hopefully this makes sense but they are definitely not enabled by default.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    yeah.. i understand now.. i wanna keep it tho