Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Anyone else only seeing 159 apps in the app catalog right now? Also, the Facebook App removed? I just got a replacement phone and finished updating to 1.3.1 and when I went to DL Facbook App, it wasn't there.
    yeah man, I just got a replacement and needed to download my twee app but its gone. ****ing me off. One of the three apps i actually payed for
    Same thing happened to me. I got a replacement phone and now my paid apps are gone. Not able to get them back.

Nvm. Double Check credit card info. Then do a partial or full reset. The apps and catalog should be good. As for me losing memos and web bookmarks. No idea yet. Any help?
    Last edited by wingsofazraell; 11/17/2009 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Fix
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Guys and Gals,

I had this same issue. I did some reading on these forums and what was suggested was to update the phone to the current WebOS and then go to your Palm Profile and erase the phone. Do not get worried when you do this and the phone shows "Palm" on the screen for about an hour. It will reboot and you can reactivate your phone. When it reactivated I had my paid apps and the app count was correct. It did however take me a while to get my contacts and calendar items to sync properly.

Just a note, I called Sprint asking that they let me change phones because of all the problems that the Pre is having and they told me that her phone worked fine and I had to keep returning mine until I got one that works. They were prepared to let me leave and did not back down from my threat to change carriers.

Made me sick
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazraell View Post
    Same thing happened to me. I got a replacement phone and now my paid apps are gone. Not able to get them back.

Nvm. Double Check credit card info. Then do a partial or full reset. The apps and catalog should be good. As for me losing memos and web bookmarks. No idea yet. Any help?

My bookmarks were backed up but my memos did not.