1.    #1  
    So far I'm enjoying WebOS (have had my Pre for a few weeks now), but one of the things annoying me is the sheer lack of really useful apps. Don't get me wrong, there are in fact some great ones, but how many tip or diet calculators do we really need? And now.. a Tire Size Calculator?

I'm sure someone out there could actually use this, but for the most part, I find it more than a bit ridiculous lol
    Quote Originally Posted by dscott23 View Post
    So far I'm enjoying WebOS (have had my Pre for a few weeks now), but one of the things annoying me is the sheer lack of really useful apps. Don't get me wrong, there are in fact some great ones, but how many tip or diet calculators do we really need? And now.. a Tire Size Calculator?

I'm sure someone out there could actually use this, but for the most part, I find it more than a bit ridiculous lol
    More ridiculous than a fart app? Lol
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I wrote a tire size calculator for my own use for the Palm OS and I think it's cool that one's available for WebOS.

It can be frustrating waiting for someone to come up with the app or apps that you're waiting for but I'm not sure it's fair to be critical of someone for writing an app that someone else finds useful.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I would love a tire size calculator app......
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I just downloaded it. Very cool. The speedometer offset calculation is a neat addition. The only thing I'd like to see different is a line in the Calculated section with the width converted to inches.
  6.    #6  
    like I said, I'm sure someone out there will find it useful, and I'm certainly not bashing the developer. It just struck me as so odd when I saw it

Looking at the bigger picture, in the end, once the app store has grown, it's the variety of apps that will make it worthwhile. Fart apps included lol