1.    #1  
    I'm not getting notifications in Tweed after upgrading to 1.3.1.

Anyone else having this issue?
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thermodynamic View Post
    I'm not getting notifications in Tweed after upgrading to 1.3.1.

Anyone else having this issue?
    I experienced the same problem after the update. In Tweed, turn off notifications. Close Tweed, then restart it. Enable notifications again.

Problem solved for me.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gc916 View Post
    I experienced the same problem after the update. In Tweed, turn off notifications. Close Tweed, then restart it. Enable notifications again.

Problem solved for me.
    Thanks I'll try that.
    Good to know!

If I ever get my update, I'll have to remember to do this. haha
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Yea, same problem, I toggle the notification on/off and all is well.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem on 1.3.5.1 accept it just seemes to stop working periodically. Just tried the toggle on/off notifications will see if it works... anybody no why this is happening or what we can do to keep it from happening?

mostly just randomness but as I think about it seems like if I ignore a tweed notification it gets mad and doesn't tell me next time there is an update! Just a thought?!?!
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    ok well the Toggle on/off worked but we shouldn't have to do that! any ideas?
    Yeah same thing happens to me too. Notifications turn off randomly. I have to turn it off, restart, then turn it back on again.
  9.    #9  
    Happening to me again.

Whether I'm on Wifi or not, my notifications don't work anymore.

I've turned it off, restarted tweed, and turned them back on. They work one time, and then nada.

This needs to be fixed pronto! Notifications are the main reason I use a twitter app instead of just check the mobile website.
    The problem is Tweed not WebOS. Its seems like after about every other reboot you have to toggle the notifications in Tweed to get them to work.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    The problem is Tweed not WebOS. Its seems like after about every other reboot you have to toggle the notifications in Tweed to get them to work.
    Oh I didn't think about that. I recently bought a new battery and have been swapping batteries every so often (same as a restart I would assume).

If Tweed's notifications need to be restarted after every phone on/off cycle, then my missing notifications makes sense.

Pivotal Labs still needs to fix this. I'll fire them an email.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    may make sense but for a PAID APP we shouldn't have to do anything with it! It SHOULD just work. Someone please fix this!
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Anyone have any solutions for this? My notifications don't work at all! tried to toggle the notification option many times and differenet ways but seems that no matter what I do I can't get them to work!!!

Anybody?
    Palm m515 } Moto Q9c } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } Palm Pre } bought a Palm Pre off of Ebay } that died } downgraded to an HTC EVO 4G } holding out hope for another WebOS device (also Preordered a Touchpad and have had it ever since the first day it came out!)