Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Currently fileCoaster is not able to connect to the homebrew apps for me, is anyone else having issues with fileCoaster loading the homebrew apps or just me?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I cannot get it to do anything but show the spinning icon as it is supposed to loading apps. When I click on sorting them a different way I see a ghost of the applications underneath but the circle keeps spinning insuring I can't touch them...

G..
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Yes, that is what is happening to me as well. I guess I will be patient and continue to check for updates or possibly try preware out. Thanks for reply.
    yea me too it just freezes on the load screen.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Just finished loading up preware, checking it out in the meantime, seems kind of nice..
    Ditto
    I am having the exact same problem with the spinning icon in filecoaster after update to new web os, so must be incompatibility issue... and yes will have to wait, or use the computer-usb install method... or check into preware?
    Same issue here after the 1.3.1 update. I just downloaded Preware. I guess I'll wait to see if they fix it eventually.
    weird about the 1.3.1 issue, however, since the date on some of the posts above is before the 1.3.1 came out... so makes me wonder if it is something else??
    Pregame (the author) has stated that Filecoaster is broken for now. He'll need Palm's help to get it compatible with 1.3.1. He said that Palm is taking their sweet time in getting back to him so have patience.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    What's filecoaster?
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    can anyone confirm URL file download also broken in filecoaster?
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    just use preware
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberprashant View Post
    can anyone confirm URL file download also broken in filecoaster?
    Didn't work for me.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions