1.    #1  
    hello precentral members. So I've been closely following all of the releases of games on the app catalog, and I've been rather disappointed on most of the ones released so far, what I'm really looking for are strategic games, (ie. tower defense games and games similar to pocket tanks). Are these types of games possible to make for the current build of webos, if not how long do you think it will be before it's even possible to make games in this genre?
    Quote Originally Posted by boscoton87 View Post
    hello precentral members. So I've been closely following all of the releases of games on the app catalog, and I've been rather disappointed on most of the ones released so far, what I'm really looking for are strategic games, (ie. tower defense games and games similar to pocket tanks). Are these types of games possible to make for the current build of webos, if not how long do you think it will be before it's even possible to make games in this genre?
    I could be mistaken, but I could've sworn someone (oil maybe, before the wIRC interface started taking up his time?) mentioned starting on a tower defense game.
  3.    #3  
    yeah i saw that thread, but he said that he isn't going to work on it for a while so I don't have much hope for that one