Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I would love to see a Mint.com application on WebOS. It would make it so much easier to keep track of my finances this way, and works with any bank, so everyone can use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jedwardmiller View Post
    I would love to see a Mint.com application on WebOS. It would make it so much easier to keep track of my finances this way, and works with any bank, so everyone can use it.
    Totally agree. That would be killer.
    Xenoc
    :: Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm Vx -> Samsung SPH-i330 -> Treo 600 -> 650 -> 755p -> Palm Pre (2nd) -> Verizon Pre2::

If you like electronic music... check me out:
    http://www.xenocmusic.com (needs updates ...)
    That would be great...probably the only thing I miss from the iphone.
  4.    #4  
    Anyone think they can get something like this done?
    You may want to check out the Checkbook App from Homebrew. The developer still is working on it but right now works great as a check register and tracking accounts. He has had a lot of requests for downloads from banks, and I don't recall exactly where he is on that since I wouldn't use that feature.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...checkbook.html
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by az.tracy View Post
    You may want to check out the Checkbook App from Homebrew. The developer still is working on it but right now works great as a check register and tracking accounts. He has had a lot of requests for downloads from banks, and I don't recall exactly where he is on that since I wouldn't use that feature.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...checkbook.html
    The downloading from my bank is the part I want the most. I don't want to have to record every transaction when Mint and my bank already do that for me.
    I too am doing a shout out for this app. I was just introduced to it today and I want (please)!
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I also just found Mint.com this week, and would gladly pay for a pre app.
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    +++1 for a Mint.com app too!
    The problem is that Mint.com has no public API available to outside developers. Given that the sight is a wholly owned subsidiary of Intuit, it seems unlikely that they'll open a public API in the near future. That said, Mint.com could develop an app themselves as they have done on the iPhone.
    I would really like a mint app... I requested in mint forums and sent them an email asking if they would release an app for the Pre but all I got was a standard BS response saying they will consider all mobile platforms blah blah.
    +1
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    +1 or quicken app
    +1
    +1
  16.    #16  
    bump this back up in hopes that someone out there is interested!
    Agreed, I would like a Mint app as well.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Everyone on this thread needs to go over to the Mint.com contact page and sent a note to the staff that you want to see a Pre version of Mint. They're only going to put the money into it if they see a significant bump in requests. That probably also means using what features you can via the Mint.com website with your Pre so they see it start to show up in their web stats.
    +1 Agreed!
    What's the difference between mint.com and quicken on line?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast