Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Malimal View Post
    +1 or quicken app
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    What's the difference between mint.com and quicken on line?
    don't know cause i don't use either but i do think Quicken bought mint.com. And i forgot how it will work. i think one will be merged but i wasn't paying particularly close attention to the details when it happened so don't hold me to that.
    http://about.intuit.com/about_intuit...tionofMint.com
    +1 Bump
    It looks like they are developing an Android app which will come out even before the mobile version of the website.

Mint.com beefing up for 2010, including Android app | Between the Lines | ZDNet.com
    Looks like you can voice your support by just logging in and clicking the "i have this question too" button on this page
    Develop app for Palm WebOS phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    What's the difference between mint.com and quicken on line?
    Before Intuit bought Mint.com, they set up Quicken Online, which had a modest mobile version. But since they bought mint to essentially replace their online division, you can't really sign up for Quicken Online anymore.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by nulall View Post
    Looks like you can voice your support by just logging in and clicking the "i have this question too" button on this page
    Develop app for Palm WebOS phones.
    They are considering it - but no word on when yet. I agree, the more folks let them know directly, the higher on their priority list it will be.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Bump...Just discovered Mint and it is awesome. Also went to the post on the support page and asked th e same question. I like the checkbook app but this would be even better.
    Treo 650 > Treo 700 > Treo 755p > Touch Diamond (ouch) > Blackberry Curve > Palm Pre
    +1
    +1 amazing website and app. I just used it for the Android (my grandma's phone) and would LOVE it for webOS.

To reiterate: http://satisfaction.mint.com/mint/to...m_webos_phones to request an app.
    Twitter: @Eddie255
    Only interested in a mint app if it adds functionality to handle repeat upcoming transactions. I need a cash flow view of my balance so I can see if I need to transfer $ to ING or visa versa. I love mint but still use my old quicken online account because it has this functionality. I don't even need the app to marry incoming transactions with upcoming ones. I've let mint know but we will see.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12