Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    Since the 1.3.1 update my Classic app is giving an "illegal operation". Anyone else??
  2. #2  
    Did you download the Classic update that just came out yesterday? Please tell me before I update to webOS 1.3.1....
  3. #3  
    its crashing for me, updated Classic yesterday (2.0.1 I think) and updated webos to 1.3.1 today.
  4.    #4  
    Yes, I updated. I started a support ticket with Motionapps. I will let you know their reply when I get one.
  5. #5  
    I updated to 2.01 yesterday, then 1.31 today. Everything seems fine, and the freezing on sleep problem was also fixed by the 1.31 update. Sorry that other people are having problems, but I just wanted to report that this is not a universal phenomenon.
  6. #6  
    having same problems - classic has become rather unstable after WebOS 1.3.1 and I am running the latest update to Classic.
  7. #7  
    I am also having problems. I have the updated program. When I can get the program to open without giving me an illegal operation, it will not sync.
  8. #8  
    I updated Classic and then the next day updated to 1.3.1 and lost everyhting in Classic. DateBk6 and all calendat data is gone. Passwords plus and all data is gone. Everything loaded into classic is gone. Strange thing is phone says Classic is v1.1.05 and even though I have deleted every other app, phone says not enough memory to update Classic to v2.0.1 that is in the app catalogue. Checking for updates on the phone says phone is up to date. My life has been wiped out!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyfrom702 View Post
    Yes, I updated. I started a support ticket with Motionapps. I will let you know their reply when I get one.
    I did the same -- contacted Motionapps. Glad to see that this is not an isolated phenomenon. It's not just Classic users experiencing problems with the update. Users of several other apps are having all kinds of problems since updating to 1.3.1.
  10. gbray1's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    #10  
    Yeah, since the 1.3.1 update Classic crashes on a regular basis and sometimes takes the phone with it. Joy.

    And I can't update to the latest version of Classic because I'm having the other bug that says my app space is full. Regardless of how many apps I delete. Arrgggh.
  11.    #11  
    Has anyone who placed a support ticket with motionapps heard anything back from them? I haven't heard a thing and have gotten a response on my ticket.... meh...
  12.    #12  
    so I did hear back from motionapps today. The suggestion from them was to do a hard reset inside of classic and see if it runs stable. I did it and all is running fine now. Beware you will lose all of the data stored in classic but, it does fix it....
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyfrom702 View Post
    so I did hear back from motionapps today. The suggestion from them was to do a hard reset inside of classic and see if it runs stable. I did it and all is running fine now. Beware you will lose all of the data stored in classic but, it does fix it....
    I'm still waiting for a reply. Glad that you heard from them. I wonder why a hard reset inside classic is necessary? How stable is Classic now? No more illegal operation messages, crashes/freezes?

    My Pre crashed several times while either using Classic or trying to launch it today. Auto resets!
  14.    #14  
    It seems t be running faster then before 1.3.1 and hasn't crashed since the hard reset.
  15. #15  
    <moved>
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by tonymu1 View Post
    I updated Classic and then the next day updated to 1.3.1 and lost everyhting in Classic. DateBk6 and all calendat data is gone. Passwords plus and all data is gone. Everything loaded into classic is gone. Strange thing is phone says Classic is v1.1.05 and even though I have deleted every other app, phone says not enough memory to update Classic to v2.0.1 that is in the app catalogue. Checking for updates on the phone says phone is up to date. My life has been wiped out!
    Sigh, like you, I have lost all my Motion Apps Classic settings and data. This only happened after I updated my GSM Palm Pre to 1.3.1 and Classic must have updated to 2.0

    Do I have to reinstall everything (eg SkyScape etc) or just wait for MotionApps to fix this?

Posting Permissions