Just went live.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    GJDM

app catalog is unavailable for me
    Can't wait to see the reviews.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I am a casual facebook user, and I gotta say, the app seems very nice so far. It is limited, but it allows me to do what I do 90% of the time I open facebook, and if I wanna do something more advanced, I've always got the browser. It's very responsive too, with a nice clean interface.
    just downloaded it and it works as expected. not much here but it's a start.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    It's a big file for having such basic features. 4.5MB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    It's a big file for having such basic features. 4.5MB.
    thats what im saying. I had to delete 4 apps to get it ;[
    BE ADVISED! Downloading the facebook app and logging on will sync ALL your facebook contacts to you Pre.
    its not letting me download and its telling me that i dont have enough space for it but i delete plenty of apps for it. I'm going to restart.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHui623 View Post
    BE ADVISED! Downloading the facebook app and logging on will sync ALL your facebook contacts to you Pre.
    WHAT? I've purposefully avoided syncing with FB for that very reason...
    Yeah, it just did it to me too. Anyone knows how to revert it?
    I personally think for as long as it took for the app to come out, it completely sucks, you cant copy pics, you cant look at profiles, its basically the webpage in a app, all you can do is leave comments and update status....SERIOUSLY??????????????? WOW no wonder Im more and more starting to feel palm will never be a leader and barely a follower and thats bad coming from me considering I have always had Palm
    I've been reading this forum for a while now, and a lot of it is just complains about this and that. Take it easy people, use the phone, if you don't like it get something else or learn how to program. Why torture yourself and other people as well.

So back to the question, anybody knows how to get these facebook contacts off the address book?
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    I personally think for as long as it took for the app to come out, it completely sucks, you cant copy pics, you cant look at profiles, its basically the webpage in a app, all you can do is leave comments and update status....SERIOUSLY??????????????? WOW no wonder Im more and more starting to feel palm will never be a leader and barely a follower and thats bad coming from me considering I have always had Palm
    agreed, see my thread on this page.

anyone figure out how to turn off contact syncing?
    it already logged on for me, I love my phone
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHui623 View Post
    It does appear that if you haven't already sync'd FB with Synergy, using the new FB application will automatically do that for you.
    lol Maajka I love how your being defensive lol if we don't speak out for what is wrong or things that need to corrected you might as well never see an update....and if companies didnt do more than the PRE would never even be here lol so that was pretty stupid what you said...lol to each their own, someone who uses fb simply update status's and nothing more will love the app, someone who uses fb for fb will hate it...

just as someone who uses a pre only to make calls will love it but an avid smartphone user wants some things updated n fixed....but than again you have 3 posts lol
    Yeah i need to get these damn facebook contacts out of my address book. I have hundredssss of friends through facebook cause i dj and know a lot of people but i don't want all these damn names in my personal address book.
    nevermind, my contacts didn't sync
    but the app feels basic and disjointed.
    is the feed news feed or live feed??
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast