Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGod View Post
    Oh get over it, he can say whatever he wants about it.

It's a crappy app and everyone knows it.
    Name me one application that was ever flawless when it was first releaed. Go a head and look, I will wait. Being to harsh on this app, It's not like WebOS is on version 3.1 or something. Developing apps on a brand new platform takes time.
    What good is a man if he can not change the world?
    Kingdom of Heaven
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    I hate to tell you but that also gives me the right to rebuke his comment. The street runs both ways. I happen to like the app for what it does now.
    Theres nothing wrong with saying "I like it" and then having someone else say "I dont like it" - as long as after you give your reasons for liking it and not liking it and clarifying those reasons you are done. Threads are so annoying when they degrade into a juvenile "nuh-uh. ya-huh. nuh-uh. ya-huh" type of thing where every other argument is someone saying yes it is, then no it isnt, then yes it is.
    waste of time. just sayin. be productive. say WHAT would make the app better. or why it is already good.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Viewing picture albums on this new app is fun. I like how the icons are invisible until you tap on the screen. The slinky animation to show more comments is cool too. I wish picture focusing was faster and there was an indicator telling me if a picture has comments. Hopefully, they keep improving it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Once it's uploaded, you can add a comment. I used this to "remind" me of the caption I want.

I suspect this is an oversight, and will be addressed later. You should be able to add the caption when you upload.
    Aw, I was hoping I just overlooked the feature Hell, I didn't even know you could upload directly to FB or PhotoBucket from within a photo until someone here told me. I was mailing the picture to FB and PB like a doofus.
    Well, I like it! It's simple, intuitive and flows well with WebOS. Yes, I do want more features as people have mentioned would be nice. But I'm not a heavy FB user so it fits me just fine. I tried FF, PB, x.fb, etc. - I could actually use all these just fine too but I do like how Palm's FB app integrates with other native apps. There is never a situation (applies to life in general) that EVERYONE will be happy. Ok, enough on the like/don't like topic...

Anyone know how to upload several pics at once? Doable in this version? TIA
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    ok so here's a ? i installed the app and it synced my contacts with my contacts on my pre, now i like the fact that i do have some contacts on my phone that are also on my facebook but there is some friends on my facebook that i dont want in my phone, so how can i just delete the ones i dont want and leave the ones i do want without having to delete the entire account? has anyone have a solution for this yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by sirwhistle View Post
    ok so here's a ? i installed the app and it synced my contacts with my contacts on my pre, now i like the fact that i do have some contacts on my phone that are also on my facebook but there is some friends on my facebook that i dont want in my phone, so how can i just delete the ones i dont want and leave the ones i do want without having to delete the entire account? has anyone have a solution for this yet?
    not a solution but a workaround: Some have had similar issues with AIM accounts. Setup a contact with a nondescript name (e.g. "Idontcare") and link all your FB friends (that are not really friends ) to this contact and voila! Profit!!!
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I was reading the reviews on the app catalog, and everyone hates it. Is it worth downloading at all, or should I stick with Palmbook?
    I find it OK... I think if they add notifications, It'll be perfect for my usage. I've tried PalmBook and FriendsFlow and if I use all three I can get the functionaliy I need. ha

Untill one gets updated to include all the specific features I want, I'll stick to using the full site in the browser. It's just easier than going to two or more places to get what I want.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567