1.    #1  
    Net2Streams Lite 12-17-09 Update

Added current and last song titles.
    Added Dashboard controls.
    Added browse while listening.
    Optimize for better performance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by net2streams; 12/17/2009 at 08:44 PM.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I tried to install the lite version via the app catalog. The first time I try, it downloads, then the button caption changes for a split second to the one which has a V (maybe the press to launch button, hard to tell). Right after that- the button changes to "Download again for free".
    If I download again, the same thing happens.

Tried restarting the pre, but I get the same error. The application doesn't show in the launcher or in the app list. I have preware installed, but I don't see it there either (preware does show other applications I installed from the app catalog).

Any idea how I can solve this problem? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Net2Streams Lite doesn't seem to work in WebOS 1.4. The app starts but when I click on a radio station, it never loads it.
    Quote Originally Posted by sagipe View Post
    I tried to install the lite version via the app catalog. The first time I try, it downloads, then the button caption changes for a split second to the one which has a V (maybe the press to launch button, hard to tell). Right after that- the button changes to "Download again for free".
    If I download again, the same thing happens.

Tried restarting the pre, but I get the same error. The application doesn't show in the launcher or in the app list. I have preware installed, but I don't see it there either (preware does show other applications I installed from the app catalog).

Any idea how I can solve this problem? Thanks in advance.
    I have the same problem under webos 1.4 on my palm pre plus. Hello? Developer?
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    any new features coming?
  6.    #6  
    I have tested our lite version on 1.4 and is working fine. Please delete and reinstall and let me know if you still have issues.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    The problem seemed to be with my phone. I ran WebOS Repair Utility and it replaced some missing media files.
    Hello. First, it works on webos 1.4.

Second. I am trying "Radio Valsequillo 107.3", spanish radio in Spain. When buffer is ok, I ear it 2x speed. On my PC, the streaming is ok, normal speed.

http://emisora.valsequillogc.es:8000/listen.pls

I donīt know if the problem is on my palm pre or if the radio format is not compatible.

Thanks for all.