Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    do we have a time frame for our next update...
    still waiting on palm!
    My radio has been cutting out very frequent after the new updates. What gives?

I have 4 bars of Ev and the station already died at 5 seconds..
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    My radio has been cutting out very frequent after the new updates. What gives?

I have 4 bars of Ev and the station already died at 5 seconds..
    same here and my other problem is...when im listening to a station...i unplug it which im guessing normally the stream turns off then when i come back and plug it in and press play...nothing happens....no matter wut channel i go to nothing plays until i exit net2streams and play any station then it starts playing
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I have an issue:

* When I try to browse SHOUTcast or Icecast, the application just says "Loading Station List..." indefinitely.

* This has just started happening this week.

* I can still connect to stations in my favorites.
    It's working again.

Thanks.
  6.    #46  
    Hey guys! I've been out of the picture for a while with my wife and I expecting our first child.

Net2streams update:

As of now, the app works very fast and responsive on 1.4. We have been waiting for the official release to see if there is something that we needed to change to make it work but it seems to be working nicely. There will be an update soon with some tweaking and optimization.

Thanks for the support!
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    congrats, when is she due?

We just had our first baby(Jan. 4) and it's def. a life changer(for the good) and take off as much time that you can afford to be with your wife & child.

Love your app, mostly for sports game.
    any chance of the pro version releasing on the international market like canada and europe since we can get paid apps now.
    Also waiting for release of the paid app here in Spain! Please release it!
    After bouncing around to hibiki and radiotime, I decided to take a look at net2streams pro again (paid for it awhile ago).

Love the progress that has been made and the active development! Net2streams pro is now my default player. The interface is really fluid. Kudos on that!

A couple things I would really like to see:

• The ability to re-order the favorites list using standard drag/drop.
    • A button, or default back-swipe to get us to the 'play' screen in one step rather than swiping back through every card you have already been to.
    : (){:|:&};:
    Global Posts
    550 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    After bouncing around to hibiki and radiotime, I decided to take a look at net2streams pro again (paid for it awhile ago).

Love the progress that has been made and the active development! Net2streams pro is now my default player. The interface is really fluid. Kudos on that!

A couple things I would really like to see:

• The ability to re-order the favorites list using standard drag/drop.
    • A button, or default back-swipe to get us to the 'play' screen in one step rather than swiping back through every card you have already been to.
    You should just be able to tap the notification icon of the dashboard-player and it will pop up the player.
    MyFlashlight - The Original Palm Pre Flashlight Application
    fileCoaster - The Original On Pre Application Installer

Donations are greatly appreciated and can be donated HERE!. Again thank you ALL for your continued support!

Follow us on Twitter @vertigoapps
    Hey guys! No love for Europe? I still don't understand what is the issue with releasing here. Radio Hibiki is here and taking over as the only reliable streaming radio solution. But you are best!
    I have been having significant proplems with skipping (signal loss) with the net2streams pro app since I downloaded it. This happens while listening to music in the office and while driving. This does not happen with any of the other music apps I have downloaded. Any suggestions or fixes?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreGame View Post
    You should just be able to tap the notification icon of the dashboard-player and it will pop up the player.
    Yup! Works great! Still want re-ordering of the favorites list though. And perhaps a larger font (I use it a lot in the car).
    : (){:|:&};:
    This app is on all day at work, and in my car. Love it.

However, I suffer the 'choppy' issue others have mentioned.

I fully understand that there is a fundamental problem when your bandwidth is lower than the stream bitrate, but hear me out:
    The main annoyance is that when for whatever reason the bandwith drops just below the threshold(for example when I drive through a lower-bar pocket on my way to work), the sound will alternate buffering/playing every other second. This is absolutely unbearable.

I feel that a minor adjustment to the app may make a world of difference:
    * Increase the prebuffer length. If the buffer runs out, wait until x number of seconds are buffered before playing. Even an extra couple of seconds in the buffer would be enough to smooth it out to a bearable level until the network picks up again. (Even continuously 'on 5 seconds'/'off 5 seconds' would be infinitely better than continuously 'on 1 second'/'off 1 second')
    * Alternately, allow buffering to continue when the user 'pauses' the stream(either on the existing stop button or a new pause button). This allows the user to decide how long to pre-load(think youtube).
    Great app. Just bought the Pro version since I was using the free version so often. Works great in the car.

For some reason the "Now Playing" and "Last Song" info from Star104.net Comedy no longer appears. Any suggestions?

I noticed the Net2Streams.net website seems down. Is this app still being developed?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    What is the status of Net2Streams?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I think we can call this app abandoned, unsupported, dead.

i bought it a couple of weeks ago before seeing this forum because it's started to fail by buffering endlessly and discovered the developer hasn't even been here since February! the net2streams.net site is also gone and emails bounce. lame!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123