Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepopscience View Post
    I'm confused with your question. It looks like you answered yourself. Net2Streams only reads streams that end in .pls, and the one you are trying to listen to ends in .asx. It won't work.
    Ok, wasn't sure if there was another way to listen to the file or not.. I dont stream things very often.
    No worries. When Java is released it will allow Net2Streams to add stations that play the other type of streams, but until then, we will be limited to the .pls with this app. I believe Radio Habiki will also play .m3U streams.
    Very Important and I apologize if this was answered but when will be able to get the ability to see song titles like other internet radio programs (not for webos)?

Thanks guys, love the product but so many songs I want to download but have no way of knowing
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I had Net2Stream Pro on my Pre and it worked great. I mainly used it to stream Opie and Anthony shows from multiple channels. I recently got the Pixi, rebought the pro app but it won't play any of the old stations. The circle thing just goes around and around for ever. Is ther any issues with the Pixi and the Pro app?
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    Very Important and I apologize if this was answered but when will be able to get the ability to see song titles like other internet radio programs (not for webos)?

Thanks guys, love the product but so many songs I want to download but have no way of knowing
    Hello Danno!

We have added song title support for N2S Pro. Palm already has our update. We are just waiting on them to push it into the app catalog.

Quote Originally Posted by dusty78 View Post
    I had Net2Stream Pro on my Pre and it worked great. I mainly used it to stream Opie and Anthony shows from multiple channels. I recently got the Pixi, rebought the pro app but it won't play any of the old stations. The circle thing just goes around and around for ever. Is ther any issues with the Pixi and the Pro app?
    Dusty, i didnt know that we had a problem with the pixi. can you pm your email to see if we can fix the problem. I don't have a pixi to test it.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    net2streams,

being a dev and all, any word if when/ever .asx files will being added into the SDK or whatever.... So we can stream more stations. (97.1 The Fan Columbus, OH)
    Love your product and keep up the feedback with us, it keeps us informed and happy customers.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    net2streams,

being a dev and all, any word if when/ever .asx files will being added into the SDK or whatever.... So we can stream more stations. (97.1 The Fan Columbus, OH)
    Love your product and keep up the feedback with us, it keeps us informed and happy customers.
    I'm not sure but i know for sure that it is in their to do list.

Thanks!
    Thank you!!!! I cant wait. The days of writing down lyrics and googling them, trying to find the right remix are now over! (hopefully)

How long does it take to push through?

Thanks again!! First app I bought and well worth every penny. I listen to it non stop at work everyday
  9.    #29  
    Hey guys! we are still waiting on palm to push our update for the Pro version. We have included Current song and last song titles, dashboard controls, and many other improvements. For now you can download the lite version here in precentral and enjoy some of the new features.

Feedback?
    Seems cool, the only problem is that the only station I listen to, the track update doesnt work and it just tells me to goto their site, which unfortunately is in german and I cant understand it. Did you fix any of the issues with buffering during lower connection speeds or when receiving/sending text messages?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    Hey guys! we are still waiting on palm to push our update for the Pro version. We have included Current song and last song titles, dashboard controls, and many other improvements. For now you can download the lite version here in precentral and enjoy some of the new features.

Feedback?
    Just waiting for the Pro update and when Palm allows window media streaming(that's big on my list). I really need 97.1 out of Columbus,OH.
    Update: My Phone just decided to reboot on its own while listening to my normal station. It woke up and then went straight to the "Palm" loading screen. My phone has only done this once ever in the last 6 months.
  13.    #33  
    Seems cool, the only problem is that the only station I listen to, the track update doesnt work and it just tells me to goto their site, which unfortunately is in german and I cant understand it. Did you fix any of the issues with buffering during lower connection speeds or when receiving/sending text messages?

Thanks

Some stations donít post their song titles to have the listener visit their website. As for the buffering, the app now monitors connections and it will reconnect if for any reason you lose signal. But keep in mind that if you are listening to a 128 kbps station and you only have 1x instead of evdo the app will try to reconnect but wonít be avail to maintain the stream at that speed.
  14.    #34  
    Update: My Phone just decided to reboot on its own while listening to my normal station. It woke up and then went straight to the "Palm" loading screen. My phone has only done this once ever in the last 6 months.
    You might want to delete the lite version if you had it before and install this update fresh. From the previous version to this one there is huge change.
    Quote Originally Posted by net2streams View Post
    You might want to delete the lite version if you had it before and install this update fresh. From the previous version to this one there is huge change.
    I have been using pro for a month so I got rid of the lite version for some time now. I have been testing the lite version for a little while after the crash and its been up. Ill keep you posted
    Hey net2streams. I never saw a response to my suggestion. Just wanted to get your thoughts. I'd love to see menu hierarchy in the custom stations list. So that if I want to add my own list from certain cities, I can title that city and put all those stations in that list. Or for example, I found 10 or so stations that play Sean Hannity at different times during the day, so being able to create a folder for all of those stations only would be great.
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepopscience View Post
    Hey net2streams. I never saw a response to my suggestion. Just wanted to get your thoughts. I'd love to see menu hierarchy in the custom stations list. So that if I want to add my own list from certain cities, I can title that city and put all those stations in that list. Or for example, I found 10 or so stations that play Sean Hannity at different times during the day, so being able to create a folder for all of those stations only would be great.

Sorry for that. I like your idea. I think the best way to create this is to add folders into the favorites and have the option to assign a station to a specific folder. I will play with this idea to see if we can make it work.
    Out of hibiki, net2streams, and broadcast, I think this is the cleanest of the 3.

What would make me happier with my purchase:

1) AVRCP support: Let me control play/stop/pause from my car's headunit. Even niftier would be auto stop and/or exit when the bluetooth A2DP profile disconnects (ie, I shut the car off)

2) Currently playing song info. Maybe you are waiting for the real API for this so that you don't have to kludge it in like hibiki and broadcast were forced to do. I'm ok with that.

3) Ability to re-order favorites list.

Otherwise, works very well. I'm using it now primarily because:

1) broadcast does everything I want, but it is resource-intensive and interferes with smooth operation of things like google maps.
    2) hibiki does not parse the radio paradise 128kbps stream properly and never plays it, and several others while broadcast and net2streams always get it right. Bummer, as that is my primary station. Hibiki also does not do the reordering or AVRCP listed above.

So, if those 3 things were in, net2streams would be pretty much an ideal player. Stream info would be the lowest priority, wait for palm to get it into the sdk.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    do we have a time frame for our next update...
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by knobbysideup View Post
    Out of hibiki, net2streams, and broadcast, I think this is the cleanest of the 3.

What would make me happier with my purchase:

1) AVRCP support: Let me control play/stop/pause from my car's headunit. Even niftier would be auto stop and/or exit when the bluetooth A2DP profile disconnects (ie, I shut the car off)

2) Currently playing song info. Maybe you are waiting for the real API for this so that you don't have to kludge it in like hibiki and broadcast were forced to do. I'm ok with that.

3) Ability to re-order favorites list.

Otherwise, works very well. I'm using it now primarily because:

1) broadcast does everything I want, but it is resource-intensive and interferes with smooth operation of things like google maps.
    2) hibiki does not parse the radio paradise 128kbps stream properly and never plays it, and several others while broadcast and net2streams always get it right. Bummer, as that is my primary station. Hibiki also does not do the reordering or AVRCP listed above.

So, if those 3 things were in, net2streams would be pretty much an ideal player. Stream info would be the lowest priority, wait for palm to get it into the sdk.
    Thanks for your opinion. We have implemented much of your request to the paid version. Palm has that update since 12/16/09 and they havent push it out. As soon as the update shows up, you will enjoy all of this features.

Thanks!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast