Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    This may be answered somewhere but I didn't see it.

on search when song titles are too long it just ...'s so for example searching "the times they are a changin" results in 10 or so lines of "The Times They Are A Changin'..." is there a way to scroll over and see the remainder of the line without selecting the song?
    If you didn't find one than chances are no.

But I don't add songs from the Phone's interface, I always log into the Pandora.com interface to set channels for me to listen to. This would probably be a reasonable solution unless you can find some other way.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Bummer that makes things much more complicated than they need to be. Guess I'll check back later and see if anyone else has found a way
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    On the subject of Pandora...

Has anyone noticed a dramatic drop in sound quality since the 1.3.1 update? I was wondering if it was just me? It used to sound pretty good, tho I had to decrease the treble and increase the bass and midrange on my stereo to get good sound quality. Now it sounds just terrible. The bass and midrange are completely hollow and muddy and the treble sounds like a 64kbps mp3 from 1997. It wasn't perfect before, but it sounded pretty good.

I checked to see if the "higher quality audio" setting was still selected...it is.

Anyone else?