1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a way to clear failed Amazon MP3 downloads? I downloaded a free album when the updated the app to download of 3G just to see how fast it would move. I didn't let the songs finish because it was just a test. Now that it's been so long since I initiated the download I can't finish the downloads (it keeps erroring out) and I haven't figured out a way to remove them from my queue.

Any ideas on what I can do?

Thanks!
    I haven't found a way. They did clear when I doctored up to the next testing version of WebOS, but that is a little extreme. I had a bunch, because I didn't verify downloads. I now watch that closer.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the response. When I leave work I'm going to dig around in the file system a little bit to see if I can find anything. I did it once before with no luck but I'm going to put a little more time into it this go round. I'll let you know if I find anything. I did think about doctoring the phone but I'd really rather not do that to fix something that is simply a minor inconvenience and not really a major issue.
    I would bet these are in the DB for the MP3 App. You might be able to open and delete them from that. The easiest might be to look at the MP3 App code that removes them after you visit the download scene and they are successful. You could add delete to the list they are using to display. It would require some hacking on the app.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I am having same/similar problem, Amazon was good enough to let me retrieve my purchase using my pc when my pre would not. Now how to clear the failed downloads, and solve the pre's inability to download without a total "PURGE' of the phone (for a mabye it will work).

could it be a patch? I have many. About 2 weeks ago amazon worked, I think the carrier string patch, contact scrim color, and not much else is new. Even if those are the cause, and once removed I can download again.. how do you clear the one's that failed? Why do I have 1.3.1 but the Amazon app is still only 1.0 (seem's like an odd number for an app that had an updated ability to download over evdo).
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I have ran webos doctor, fixed my problem. Fixed a problem logging in to the "Palm" facebook app and another problem getting updates to apps in the app catalog. I am missing my tweaks and patches alot though.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    As anyone found a solution to this problem other than running Web os doctor?
    I have few of annoying failed downloads (that amazon unlocked and allowed me to download on my laptop).
    Thanks!
    Did anyone ever find a fix for this? I also have the same problem. There is one song remaining on my DL list and I cannot do anything with it. I even purchased more songs and they DL'ed fine.