Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    19 new apps! And some updates (Classic v. 2.0.1 - seems to have fixed a bug I was having when I minimized Classic then tried to use it again.

some Homebbrew graduates.

And Lexicomp's app is now there
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    yay, a whole bunch of apps i can neither install nor update existing apps thanks to arbitrary partitioning....

seriously, why bother putting more apps out without fixing this issue? i do not understand this company.
    Quote Originally Posted by g0rey1 View Post
    yay, a whole bunch of apps i can neither install nor update existing apps thanks to arbitrary partitioning....

seriously, why bother putting more apps out without fixing this issue? i do not understand this company.
    agreed - Palm is losing money here cus I'm one of many who WANT to download new apps but CANT because of this limit. How is fixing this not a priority?
  5. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts

Because not all of us have that problem. Its not all about you and your problems!
    lexicomp is where?? Did not see it??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ldj View Post
    Because not all of us have that problem. Its not all about you and your problems!
    because you have a magic pre? or because they haven't released enough apps you like for the issue to hit you yet? if the latter, bully for you. but your glee is only temporary. if the former, please let me know where you got it.
  8. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    because you have a magic pre? or because they haven't released enough apps you like for the issue to hit you yet? if the latter, bully for you. but your glee is only temporary. if the former, please let me know where you got it.
    Yep, not enough there thst interests me to reach the limit, so LOTS more apps are welcome....
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I don't have a magic Pre, but Solution to App Catalog Installation Limit - WebOS Internals makes it look like I do.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cas_esq View Post
    I don't have a magic Pre, but Solution to App Catalog Installation Limit - WebOS Internals makes it look like I do.
    I was sick of looking at lots of apps that I wanted to download but couldn't so I decided to give this a shot. I already had terminal installed so I just needed to install mvapp and run the app from the command line. I am a linux newbie but the directions were simple enough that I would have to try to screw it up for anything bad to happen. I now have 219 apps on my Pre and can install anything I want from the app catalog.
    I just tried to update one of the apps that I have and it sayd App Catalog unavailable. Try again later. This is BS, they need to get this catalog working in a hurry, I would like to download more apps, but the few that I have are too much.
    That could be because the app you were trying to upgrade was originally from the homebrew repository. Try deleting the old app first.