1.    #1  
    I paid for this app and when i try to download it, the downlaod either cancels, just says Downloading for hours without any progress, or I get an alert saying the app catalog is unavailable try again later. anyone know what the deal is with this?
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Travisj.Harper View Post
    I paid for this app and when i try to download it, the downlaod either cancels, just says Downloading for hours without any progress, or I get an alert saying the app catalog is unavailable try again later. anyone know what the deal is with this?
    You've probably hit the App size limit. You'll have to delete some Apps to download successfully.

Palm is working on a fix. I hope it arrives soon.

In the mean time there is a Homebrew fix. Search for "Fair Dinkum".
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  3.    #3  
    hmm ok ill try that thanks
  4.    #4  
    I deleted some apps it still isnt working... ill try the homebrew fix when I get home..but i have a feeling its has to do with something else not the app size limit
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Make sure you reboot when things are acting up. At least once per day.

We're still early in the development of webOS.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  6.    #6  
    ah the reboot worked.. thanks
    Glad the reboot worked for you. but I had a similar prob with Factbook.

I tried to load the paid version as an update over the free version. I kept getting an error message that said "App catalog not available. Try later."
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2