1.    #1  
    I downloaded this a couple of weeks ago and it seems to work hit or miss..doesnt seem to be able to get a GPS fix on my location ( Google maps, Sprint nav and other location based apps find me ok ) and thus wont upload any pics.
    Ive deleted and downloaded the app a couple of times and am getting ready to dump it permanently, but before I did I was wondering if my experience is unique or common?
    My issue it seems is if I take a picture with the photoWALL app everything seems to be fine, but when I try to pull a photo that is in my photo roll the app doesn't seem to want to respond.

I really want this to work so I am going to wait it out for a little longer.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    It was having some issues, but they released an update and it works fine now! Love it!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cezasf View Post
    It was having some issues, but they released an update and it works fine now! Love it!
    Yes I think it might have been problems on their end..It has been working fine as of late.
    I prefer Pixelpipe Uploader. Works flawlessly and doesn't post my photos on some silly global wall.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I've been using Photowall sometimes and launching the camera app without it sometimes and my pictures in DCIM/100Palm keep getting reset so they start with the name CIMG0001.jpg again. Every time I use the Photowall app and then go back to not using it the numbering resets and my pictures start getting overwritten. Very annoying. Is anyone else having this problem?
    the two pres i have had, had location problems. from what the rep said if the antenna is weak you will have problems, and suggested i wait for a hardware update. im taking my chances anyway and getting another one. if you seem to have any problems with calls (static, more dropped calls etc) or gps location, you may want to take it into a sprint store and have them check the antenna. they will replace it if needed
    i am having problems uploading photos in my photo roll and those taken with the app...
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Photowall is no longer in service (According to their website). App won't work, delete it from your phone.
    Last edited by Cezasf; 01/07/2011 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Photowall offline