Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am the developer behind Engine Equals Car apps, I do purchase a number of apps out there and there are alot of good ones. You do have to be careful about trusting reviews entirely. Some of my apps have thousands of downloads and many people who love them I hear from them all the time but the catalog it is ranked as a 3 star. I think this is because the only way to review currently is on the phone so unless you didnt like it you probably dont go back and write anything alot of the time. I know I am guilty of that.

With our media remote we sell that outside of the catalog for the exact reason that we can issue refunds if people cant get it setup or it doesn't suit their needs. With our apps in the catalog we work with people to add the features that they feel are missing so they did not waste their money as we cant issue refunds in the store.

As for trials it is hard for small developers to do that because then we are committed to $100 per cost just to get it in the catalog ($50) for each version.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyparisi View Post
    As for trials it is hard for small developers to do that because then we are committed to $100 per cost just to get it in the catalog ($50) for each version.
    That's a good point, hadn't thought of that. Though just brainstorming here, couldn't you do web-release trials or something like that?

... Or maybe to get maximum exposure, a trial in the app catalog, and then a web-release full version, with a link directly in the trial to buy the web-release full version.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12