1.    #1  
    Seems that there is an update available for my favorite Pre game. Downloading/Installing has not worked as of yet however - just get an error icon each time. Any thoughts?
    yeah i tried splash id when it was free then deleted it now every time i check updates an update pops up for that app and wont let me load it and when i delete it , it just pops back up again the next time i check updates and its very annoying for me but ohh well i cant stop it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by rwgreenberg View Post
    Seems that there is an update available for my favorite Pre game. Downloading/Installing has not worked as of yet however - just get an error icon each time. Any thoughts?
    Seems like I've read other threads about app updates in general from the Palm Catalog having issues. As annoying as it sounds, I'd contact Palm's support folks. They need to hear about these issues first-hand, because it's bad for all of us.

By the way, in case you're tempted, I'd *avoid* deleting and re-downloading the app for two reasons: 1) you'll lose your high scores and trophies; 2) the app might still not download, even fresh, leaving you with no app at all.

Keep in mind the App Catalog is in beta still. I hope these issues get worked out, and especially that really small app "limit" Palm has in place. It needs to go, go go!
    Dave Balmer, Gobico Games

Thanks for your support! Check out Wobble Words 2 and Poker Drops available now in the App Catalog for Palm Pre and Pixi, and follow us on Twitter @GobicoGames to get the latest news.