Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stop adding software and fix the stability issues. Having to restart the program to run epocrates is not acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by becrazy2 View Post
    I love the idea of seperating out the free & the trial. Also to pick which ones we want. If I change my mind & want an app I deleted, I have to redo all of them & then delete again those I don't want. Also, pdanet would be of GREAT value!
    I totally agree with separating the free apps and the trial apps and being able to choose which ones you download. I kept only a few of the free apps and deleted all of the trial apps.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    i think isilo would be a good one....i cant see paying tons of money for classic and then having to pay tons on top of that for isilo...

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    I agree with others that being able to install apps one at a time would be wonderful. So would separating trial apps from truly free ones.

Please, if possible to fix the sounds (e.g., in DateBk6p), that'd be terrific. Also, some sort of TextExpander or shortcut utility would be great. Thank you!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I agree Trial and Free should separated.
    Quote Originally Posted by prester View Post
    Stop adding software and fix the stability issues. Having to restart the program to run epocrates is not acceptable.
    Yes, please improve stability. I've just tried "certified" iSilo, and it didn't work good
    Regards,
    Krecony
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12