1.    #1  
    Hey i hope this hasnt been asked already! if it has i apologise!
    I have the palm pre (obviously!) and when i go into app store i cant find 90% of the apps i have seen in lists on the net. I also dont get any paid applications come up. could this be due to some kind of setting when i set up my phone? please help!!
    Nik
    Nik....your in the UK right (put some location data in your profile)? There are no paid apps outside of the USA right now. At this point no one knows when that will change.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
    Hey i hope this hasnt been asked already! if it has i apologise!
    I have the palm pre (obviously!) and when i go into app store i cant find 90% of the apps i have seen in lists on the net. I also dont get any paid applications come up. could this be due to some kind of setting when i set up my phone? please help!!
    Nik
    There are current restrictions to what Apps are displayed outside of the US. I have a trial and full version in the catalog. I don't want my trial version (even though it is free) outside the US, until the pay version is available there. This will just frustrate people.

Hopefully paid apps will be available soon, but Palm is just shaking out the bugs in the US and will no doubt get a few more bugs in there when they add in currency exchange and the like.

This is probably the main reason for the lack of visible apps for you.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.