Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    when i go to x.facebook.com (or what directs to touch.) when i tap in the text box that says what's on your mind.. it turns into a grey box and i am unable to type anything.. i have restarted my phone and everything.. anyone else experience this?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    you can txt it "fbook" and ill update it
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    thanx.. that's fine and dandy but i do like being able to do it from within the site since i've always done it like this. its a very annoying issue and i don't know if its my phone or the site. i do appreciate the tip though kryer
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    no one else? just me? what could it be? on every other mobile site i visit the text boxes work fine
    Not just you - been having the same problems for a few days on my Pre. It's probably something going wrong on Facebook's side - imagine that, huh?

Can't wait for a native Fbook app.
    As much as I like facebook, it sucks. They have too many problems like this, and they do stupid crap and make things too difficult for users... you'd think as big as they are they could get this crap straightened out... whatever, I'll still use the site, its too addictive.
    Me too
    having the same issue. What do you text to fbook, Kryer1? Also can't wait for native app...
    cant update my status, there's a box and then i touch and it disappears
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    use lite.facebook.com -- I think facebook broke something with the x.facebook.com status update box.
    Yep, I have the same problem. Not much use for FB when you can't update your status eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by wotan View Post
    use lite.facebook.com -- I think facebook broke something with the x.facebook.com status update box.
    Thanks, that works now!
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    oh ok.. sounds like you guys are having the exact same problem i'm having.. i almost thought i was the only one.. gosh facebook. i've been using pixelpipe and yahoo social to update my status
    go to facebook.com/home.php and it will take you to the full site, someone suggested to me m.facebook.com as well
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I'm seeing the same symptom. Out of curiosity...did you guys/gals run the recent pandora update? It seems like thats about when I lost the ability to
    update status. Although I've been home with the flu all week so my sense of time is a bit off.