1.    #1  
    Landscape view is awesome and introduces some new gesture controls. When in landscape view, you swipe down to add a new tweet and swiping down is basically a back button, putting you in card view from the home page or taking you back to the home page if you're in any other page.

Loving all the new features!@
    I am still using the free version. How does he pay version handle in app pictures? Are all pictures in app, or do you still need to go to web to view pictures some pictures?
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinfla View Post
    I am still using the free version. How does he pay version handle in app pictures? Are all pictures in app, or do you still need to go to web to view pictures some pictures?
    Most pictures from common Twitter picture services are in the app. Flicker and a few other still goes to site.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Twee has had landscape view since it's app catalog release. Just sayin...

/fan-boy
    Twee is lacking a timeline Marker.

Wish Tweed would enable a landscape for picture only mode. WebOS in general needs a way to lock orientation. I may be laying on my side, but wanting to read vertically.
    Last edited by sacherjj; 11/05/2009 at 09:01 AM.

It told me.
    Yeah the new version of Tweed (paid) is great. I'm noticing that it's not always refreshing after a new tweet which is annoying.

I'm also hoping for a new feature where we can reply all.
    Hi,
    I use tweet, and like it - but I can not find the uppdated app in the app-catalouge?

What to do?

Kind regards,
    Anders H.
    Are there paid Apps in Europe/Norway yet?
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thermodynamic View Post
    Are there paid Apps in Europe/Norway yet?
    I'd rather live in Norway than have paid apps. But that's just me...(Bergen is gorgeous).

I don't think so though. It's part of the 1.2 update that GSM Pre's don't have yet. I'm sure you'll get them when 1.3 comes out and brings parity to both the US and the international versions.
    Ahaaa - no payd apps for me yet... that is of course the explanation. To bad...

And yes, Bergen is very nice... but I live in Nesoddtangen, just outside Oslo (the capital), and gets to cross the Oslo fjord with a ferry each day - fabulous!

Kind regards,
    Anders H.
    I used to like Twee but
    1. when I was using it the photo upload portion took FOREVER, unless I was on Wifi it would take too long.
    2. I'm not paying 3 bucks for an app
    3. Tweed now does the same stuff and it's upload of Photo's is much quicker.

Although Tweed needs a better way of searching for other twitter'rs.
    Quote Originally Posted by djorijun View Post
    I used to like Twee but
    1. when I was using it the photo upload portion took FOREVER, unless I was on Wifi it would take too long.
    2. I'm not paying 3 bucks for an app
    3. Tweed now does the same stuff and it's upload of Photo's is much quicker.

Although Tweed needs a better way of searching for other twitter'rs.
    That is the only time I open Twee, when I need to do some searching. Still can't find a way to type in a username and go to their profile in Tweed. But for the most part, Tweed is all I use. Bought both though, to support the developers. Twee developer is questioning if he stays with WebOS, so I wanted to support them for a good app.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    That is the only time I open Twee, when I need to do some searching. Still can't find a way to type in a username and go to their profile in Tweed. But for the most part, Tweed is all I use. Bought both though, to support the developers. Twee developer is questioning if he stays with WebOS, so I wanted to support them for a good app.
    Supporting is great that is why I have paid for many apps but the competition's app is cheaper, and if you leave WebOS good luck competing with the 50 other Twitter apps on Apple