1.    #1  
    I previously had a Centro and there are a few things I miss that I would love to see if A) anyone else would like, B) if anyone would be willing to take the time to make them.

First one is the option to ignore a phone call with a text message. If you had a centro, you would know what Im talking about. If not, you could push a button that would allow you to iognore an incoming phone call and it would immediately open up the text page so you could quickly send the caller a message ie: I'm on the phone. call you in a sec

Also, on the Centro, in the photos, you had a choice to change the photos from regular to black and white or something else. I cant remember what they called it but it was similiar to black and white but it added a soft touch of color.......
    Quote Originally Posted by shaidan6453 View Post
    I previously had a Centro and there are a few things I miss that I would love to see if A) anyone else would like, B) if anyone would be willing to take the time to make them.

First one is the option to ignore a phone call with a text message. If you had a centro, you would know what Im talking about. If not, you could push a button that would allow you to iognore an incoming phone call and it would immediately open up the text page so you could quickly send the caller a message ie: I'm on the phone. call you in a sec

Also, on the Centro, in the photos, you had a choice to change the photos from regular to black and white or something else. I cant remember what they called it but it was similiar to black and white but it added a soft touch of color.......
    Well I never had a Centro but my old lg rumor could "Ignore Via SMS" which is exactly the same thing and that is a cool feature that I'd like to see added. And I think maybe you are thinking of sepia tone, sort of makes pictures have an older feel to them. I thought this was going to be one of the first things added to the Pre, wouldn't be hard to do B&W, Sepia, Negative Image, Mirror, all things my Nintendo DSi can do. I think it just has to do with Palm (hopefully) focusing on bigger issues like Flash, but I'm all for adding these and so many other things that we users have suggested. Hopefully Palm reads some of these forums.
  3.    #3  
    It was Sepia...youre right. Thanks for that. It was driving me crazy..well its nice to know other people out there feel the same way. It seems like the 'ignore with SMS' would be a simple ( I use that term lightly. None of this is simple to me. All these developers are genious to me) thing to achieve...Also, the photo altering was pretty cool. The sepia and black and white looked so awsome...hopefully one of those genious's out there will read this and come up with something