1.    #1  
    say i have a free pre program on my phone, is there a way for me to manually get it from my pre and then put it on my wifes pre? thanx.
    the same way you got the 'free' program, download it and install it, but from the way this was worded does not sound like the app is actually free to begin with if you are looking for a way to rip it.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Yeah, sounds like something this thread needs to be closed for.
  4.    #4  
    whats up with you guys and the paranoia? simple question, if you cant answer, mind your own business. i am not a crook that is trying to get something that i need to pay for , for free. get a life.
    Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Then download it from the same place you got it the first time. I don't see the issue. You're obviously trying to avoid that for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    Then download it from the same place you got it the first time. I don't see the issue. You're obviously trying to avoid that for some reason.

Exactly. theirs a reason we're bothered by this thread. if its a app catalog app, redownload on your phone, preware same deal. custom app? then install it the way it was originally installed. no one is going to help you pull an existing application off of a phone simply because the same process could be used on any app. as a developer I dont support this at all and something here smells funny, this thread should indeed be closed.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Binary Tech View Post
    Exactly. theirs a reason we're bothered by this thread. if its a app catalog app, redownload on your phone, preware same deal. custom app? then install it the way it was originally installed. no one is going to help you pull an existing application off of a phone simply because the same process could be used on any app. as a developer I dont support this at all and something here smells funny, this thread should indeed be closed.
    cant believe that 2 guys that are here for only 2 months tell me what to do... u guys are repeating and repeating the same thing. please stop pushing your nose in my business. i already stated that im not trying to do that. dont get me started here by following your posts and accusing you of paranoid stuff in every post you will EVER write , like youre doing here. GET A LIFE!!!

BTW: if any MOD wants to know the backround for my request, PM me (only will answer to mod).
    i dont want to answer to the 2 paranoids in the above discussion.
    If you want to download a free app onto another Pre, download the app on another Pre.

If the app is no longer offered, PM the developer and ask for a copy.

Asked and answered.

But that is not really the question that was being asked.

<<Closed>>
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 11/05/2009 at 07:47 AM.