1.    #1  
    Hello Potential Developers,

I would like to see an app that would allow me to keep an inventory of all my DVD and Blu-Ray movies that I have in my home collection. I envision an app that uses the Poster Art to catalog my movies. Maybe the app could start out by having 2 options - Dvd's or Blu-rays. The next would be two other options of viewing. By list or by Poster Art. I would like a search option too. I was at wal-mart and couldn't remember if I had a movie. That made me think of this app. Any developers interested in more idea's? I have thought this out quite extensively.
    great idea! You just inspired me to write an app!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShacker View Post
    Hello Potential Developers,

I would like to see an app that would allow me to keep an inventory of all my DVD and Blu-Ray movies that I have in my home collection. I envision an app that uses the Poster Art to catalog my movies. Maybe the app could start out by having 2 options - Dvd's or Blu-rays. The next would be two other options of viewing. By list or by Poster Art. I would like a search option too. I was at wal-mart and couldn't remember if I had a movie. That made me think of this app. Any developers interested in more idea's? I have thought this out quite extensively.
    You might want to check homebrew. They have started something similar...