Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Is this how it's supposed to work? I can click on the stream and the player pops up but no audio comes out. Doing the same thing using the cell data works just fine. Is it really not supposed to work over Wifi or did I install something that broke it? I do have some patches installed.
    Not a direct answer to your question, but...

my experience with MLB's mobile gameday audio product this season is that they would not stream over wifi. Might be because they treat mobile and non-mobile as separate subscriptions.

Could not get MLB to admit to that policy, but if I contacted them about a mobile streaming problem, they would ask if I was connected via wi-fi or the Sprint network.

With Sprint's exclusive relationship with the NFL, I can believe that they might exclude streams from non-Spring networks.
    It's worked for me over Wifi before, don't know what to tell you.
    Tested later.
    WiFi: no connect (Streaming never connected).
    Turned off WiFi to enable EVDO.
    Connected right away to the MIN v. GB game.
    I guess it's possible they changed it, but last week and the week before I streamed games fine on wifi.
    Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    No wifi streaming for me either, only EVDO. I wonder what's going on?
    As an update, I'm able to stream both the video and both audio feeds of tonight's Dolphins-Panthers game over Wifi with Comcast.
    I was not able to connect using Wi-fi during the MIA@CAR game on Thursday.
    I found this out because i was wanting to check on the game whille I was on a phone call and it would NOT connect using the Pre's available data connection, wi-fi.
    "I have to return some videotapes."