Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Well, the App Catalog videos are really just links to YouTube videos, from what I can tell.
    Yup. When we make changes to apps, we just link to the video on YouTube and they handle the rest.
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Here is the official video of VirtualCrossGolf:
  4.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    Can you add to the list Vision Video :
    Well, honestly, I don't see any point in maintaining the list at all any more, when the Youtube videos are available directly from the App Catalog.
    Thanks for the vids! Always upsets me not to be able to check out a demo or trail version.

I always sit there and wonder whats all to the app and have a hard time just buying something to check it out.

The app makers should give you a pat on the back as I am sure it will increase their sales.
    PreDoodle - http://www.predoodle.com
    Palm Pre Comics and WebOS Humor all served up in a digital doodle fashion!
    Hola everybody!

Here is a short presentation of the app I posted yesterday.

*Please note that this is a presentation from the developer of this app and not a review*

Hasta luego,
    Juan at iCaramba
    Quote Originally Posted by iCaramba View Post
    Hola everybody!

Here is a short presentation of the app I posted yesterday.

*Please note that this is a presentation from the developer of this app and not a review*

Hasta luego,
    Juan at iCaramba
    I'll give it a try. I have audio lessons, with separate written books, but this will be the first one, with the the audio and words together as a lesson plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    I'll give it a try. I have audio lessons, with separate written books, but this will be the first one, with the the audio and words together as a lesson plan.
    Great - let me know what you think

Also, if you're undecided you can check out the level of each lesson (and some more details of their content) here.
    Quote Originally Posted by iCaramba View Post
    Great - let me know what you think

Also, if you're undecided you can check out the level of each lesson (and some more details of their content) here.
    Thanks for that. I'll let you know what I think as I use it. I've completed Lesson 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    Thanks for that. I'll let you know what I think as I use it. I've completed Lesson 1.
    It's very introductory at that level but will increase in pace during the next few lessons.

Good luck with your studies, and don't hesitate to use our support if any questions arrise along the way
    Here's the video for Tanks!

Nice videos, nice post. please suggest some apps for mobile phones such as iPhone 4G.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123