Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Topple Ball:

The full version has been submitted, up for review. Hope to have it on the App Catalog early December.
  2.    #22  
    Added Topple Ball to the front page a few days ago. Also bought a new batch of apps that I've got videos for, so I put them up as well.

This includes: Blocked, PackNtrack, Tangram, Tilt Origami, Wobble Words, Word Freak, and Word Whirl.

Also recorded Deadman on the actual device because it's not working on the emulator. Audio was muted by Youtube because of copyright claims, but I'd planned on muting it anyway because it's too noisy an environment for good sound (didn't realize you couldn't just mute the audio manually in Youtube). Just know that the actual game has sound (as do few others that I recorded on the emulator, for that matter).
    Last edited by jhoff80; 12/03/2009 at 06:03 PM.
    We also posted a video of MoreStocks both on YouTube and on our website.

MoreStocks website
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by MoreSolutions View Post
    We also posted a video of MoreStocks both on YouTube and on our website.

MoreStocks website
    Thanks, added.
  5. oa
    Here's a video of PictureIt in action. to find out more about PictureIt.

Thanks.
  6.    #26  
    Updated.
    Thanks for posting the Wobble Words video! Very cool thing you're doing by sharing this stuff with the community.
    Dave Balmer, Gobico Games

Thanks for your support! Check out Wobble Words 2 and Poker Drops available now in the App Catalog for Palm Pre and Pixi, and follow us on Twitter @GobicoGames to get the latest news.
    Thanks for posting the Wobble Words video! Very cool thing you're doing by sharing this stuff with the community.
    Dave Balmer, Gobico Games

Thanks for your support! Check out Wobble Words 2 and Poker Drops available now in the App Catalog for Palm Pre and Pixi, and follow us on Twitter @GobicoGames to get the latest news.
  9.    #29  
    Updated first post to add a Paratroopers video.
    hello everyone !

Here's two video showing some of my apps : Lightning Impact and Advanced BAC Calculator

these are not videos like you've done, but really small ads

Check youtube links :

Advanced BAC Calculator :

Lightning Impact :

Can you add them to the top list ?
    Graphing Calculator

Version 1.1.5 has been submitted to Palm and should be available soon. Here is a link to the video:

You can view an instructional video series for GeoStrings here: The GeoStrings Guide Series
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  13.    #33  
    I was away for a while, but finally updated the list.
    Here is a link to .
    Here are some videos of my apps, all in the App Catalog or pending review:

Flickr Addict -

CelText -

Irish Rain -

XKCD (Still In Review for App Catalog) -
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    Good idea. It would be nice of Palm could sponsor an app catalog channel on YouTube and link to it from the catalog.
    That would be awesome if you were able to see a video from the app catalog before you bought it.
    1.4 update just allowed developers to link video demos in the app catalog. This allows the developer to post a youtube link with the app description in the app catalog and when clicked on, opens up in the Pre's YouTube app. This "should" take care of the ones that haven't been posted by the PreCentral community! Once again Palm responds to user input_ you gotta be happy with that!
  18.    #39  
    Yeah, I mentioned this elsewhere but I'm so glad I don't have to keep updating this thread (which I was getting behind on anyway).
    How do you record a video for an app that's compatible with the app store?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast