Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    The ct8300 update works great so far. The two main things I would like to see are 1) when you hit backspace it should delete an entire function like sqrt without having to delete individual letters and 2) allow the backspace key to go back to the previous equation.

Also, there is no real need for an exit button but I am not really sure what function would be best to replace it.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gage006 View Post
    I just don't like the effect you put on all the buttons. Rather they looked plain or more "professional". Still, the graphics can easily be forgiven.
    I think the only issue with the buttons is that they look a little pixelated around the edges.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirWill View Post
    So anyone who has used the calculators, how do they compare to the HP TI calcs?

Here it is! Take a look at the latest enhancements to Graphing Calculator: Model CT8450 at:

These updates will be made available once Palm publishes my previously submitted updates.
    Looks good. To be a little nit-picky, the plot seems a little bit off with respect to the axes. eg your plot of x^2-5 doesn't quite cut the Y axis at -5.
    Very good point. I'll look into it and take care of it.
    Got it. Here are a few screens. I'm still waiting on Palm to release my 1.0.4 updates so I can submit my 1.1.0 updates. I will also be submitting a Lite version for the CT8450 once Palm releases the 1.0.4 updates. I submitted them over 2 weeks ago, so they would be available for the Pixi launch, so I think they should be out soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Do either of these calculators (the CT8300 or CT8450) support showing results as fractions (e.g., 1/2 + 1/4 = 3/4)?

Thanks.
    Right now, for both the CT8300 and CT8450, entering '1/2 + 3/4' will return .75. However, I had another individual request this feature and fraction functionality wouldn't be much work to add. I'll put it on my list of additions and you can expect it in a future update.

A few other notes on the progress of my applications for anyone following this topic:

- The CT8300 made it into the Featured Apps yesterday *everybody cheers*
    - Multiple graphs are currently being implemented in the CT8450
    - Total downloads for both apps are currently close to 700, with only one update per app thus far (that has been released).
    - Average star rating for both applications is 4/5.

Things are looking good! Keep an eye out for the BIG update on the CT8450 this week or next.
    in light of the hp48 I again request an TI-89 app. I tutor and use the Touchpad for everything but calculator. I don't learn new calculators easily b/c my hand knows where buttons should be so every time the new graphing app from catalog puts buttons in wrong place for my muscle memory fingers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icynow View Post
    in light of the hp48 I again request an TI-89 app. I tutor and use the Touchpad for everything but calculator. I don't learn new calculators easily b/c my hand knows where buttons should be so every time the new graphing app from catalog puts buttons in wrong place for my muscle memory fingers.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Icynow View Post
    Would like to see this as well.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12