1.    #1  
    Anyone play it yet?

I'm probably going to buy it this weekend just to see a demo of the Pre's abilities as a 3D gaming platform.

The reviews and screenshots look pretty good so far.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    It's a good game.

I'd give it 4 out of 5 because there's not a ton to the app. Just the one mode and not many options to it. The good thing about it is that it (hopefully) will be getting updates.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    for a buck, it's good.

Kind of luck "Tap Defense" or "Tower Defense", where you just tap on the bad guys to kill them.

Wouldn't spend 5 bucks on it, but for 1, it's worth it
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    good game, worth the buck.
    i have a couple small problems like lack of sound, and only one game type but these can be fixed with a small update. very good over all
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Yeah, worth the buck for sure.

My only gripe isn't the lack of sound, but the rather loud voice that does actually play right at the start. Here I am in a crowded elevator, looking to kill a half a minute on this new app, and everyone around me hears, "I'M GOING TO EAT YOUR BRAINS!!!"

Also I wouldn't exactly call that "3D".

Fun short term time killer, I love "small games".
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    it is not 3D
    Is there a level were the zombies are message board users who stamp their feet and want Palm to fix everything right ****ing now or want their own personal Palm engineer handling their customer service requests? I'd pay extra for that.
    dudes.....when I try to download this app, it freezes for a minute and then says I need to delete apps (which I don't). I'm sure there's a thread about this problem but could someone help me out? Thanks.
    Freezing for a minute is because of Preware. Install Fair Dinkum, it'll fix the app limit and the freezing.
    thanks! I'm going to try this game out now.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    its not 3d.. just animations.. does not use any kind of 3d engine, really misleading i wanted to see the pre 3d capabilities..
    Got this game an its pretty fun for a dollar. The graphics aren't 3d though, they are closer to the graphics of old school strategy games that used voxel rendering to create the illusion of 3d.
  14.    #14  
    Sorry, my mistake.

I did grab the game over the weekend though. Not bad for 99 cents.
    First application I have purchased. For .99 it is a good time killer.
    great application i might add
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Reasonable for 99 cents. Also rather zippy and not sluggish...loads quickly.. Needs sound though....
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Anyone seen Doom for the iPhone?

That is rockin.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Armchair Commando View Post
    Got this game an its pretty fun for a dollar. The graphics aren't 3d though, they are closer to the graphics of old school strategy games that used voxel rendering to create the illusion of 3d.
    voxels are 3D. They are points in 3D space usually rendered as cubes. This is just prerendered like killer instinct or the donkey kong country games.