1.    #1  
    For the first time since the Pre was introduced, there are more apps today in the App Catalog (300) than on the Homebrew Page http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps (282). And all this on the 40th anniversary of the Internet! (But 300 apps is more important, yeh?)

Congratulations, Pre. Break out the champagne!
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    Rape.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Rape.
    Is that a threat? I'm straight.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    Yes sir, as you wish.

Rape.
  5.    #5  
    Rape.
    All right, look. If you think that paying for apps on the Pre is rape, then you should never have a Pre. The whole idea of a Pre (or an iPhone or a Droid) is the availability of lots of applications, most of which will cost money. And the guys that developed them deserve to be paid. They do not deserve to be called rapists.

Congratulations, Pre. 300 apps in the Catalog! Keep 'em coming.

PS. Nice picture of rape (Brassica napus), ryleyinstl.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBears View Post
    All right, look. If you think that paying for apps on the Pre is rape, then you should never have a Pre. The whole idea of a Pre (or an iPhone or a Droid) is the availability of lots of applications, most of which will cost money. And the guys that developed them deserve to be paid. They do not deserve to be called rapists.

Congratulations, Pre. 300 apps in the Catalog! Keep 'em coming.

PS. Nice picture of rape (Brassica napus), ryleyinstl.
    Thanks Larry Literal.