1.    #1  
    For version 1.6.4 - Please allow us to mute sounds when ringer switch is off. Also when my systems sounds are on the lowest setting, the music blasts out of my speaker.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Agreed. +1
  3.    #3  
    How can I sneak playing in an office meeting with the sounds BLASTING in the conference room.

Awkward.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Please take this off, period. Even with the ringer switch on. (maybe make it an option?)

The issue is that if you're listening to music, it pauses the music/podcast/etc and doesn't restart it just for that one silly little ding!
    -m
  5.    #5  
    good point. I forgot about that too.
  6.    #6  
    Here is a fix for the moment. When you are in the game, use the down ringer button to decrease volume of music. Unfortunately, it also decreases the volume of any other sounds that comes through other apps.
    I disabled the sound by renaming the mp3 that gets played when the m:mafia app starts. You could also just delete it or select your own sound. I don't have the other games, but it would probably be in a similarly named directory.

Code:
    var/usr/palm/applications/com.moblyng.pre.mmafia/sounds/splashsound.mp3
    This is actually tied to the Media volume, not the ringer volume. Check to see if you can lower ur music volume, that should do the trick.

Play at work all you want!

One last point - did you know:

the max money you can "Steal" per win is:
    Dungeon - 10% of outstanding $$$ (i.e. not banked)
    M:Mafia -$750,000
    M:Racing - $200,000 - doesn't make alot of sense to bank in M:Racing!

Dungeon - 831 325 464 - Sir Galileo
    M:Mafia - 279.091.810 - Lefty 'Bullseye'
    M:Racing - 782-937-670 - Geovani 'Crash' - Top 10 player! - Come challenge me! If you think u can beat me - get a cut of my unbanked income!
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    One last point - did you know:

the max money you can "Steal" per win is:
    Dungeon - 10% of outstanding $$$ (i.e. not banked)
    M:Mafia -$750,000
    M:Racing - $200,000 - doesn't make alot of sense to bank in M:Racing!

That actaully isnt 100% correct. I have "stole" quite larger chunks of change than $750k before. It took until I got to higher levels but I have seen $3 million +. Sounds about accurate for Dungeon Quest from what I have seen.