1.    #1  
    We are proud to announce that MoreStocks is now available for download on the Palm Pre from the App Catalog! This program continues our heritage of making top-tier mobile applications that do everything our users want, and beyond.

MoreStocks offers the following features...
    - Real-time stock quotes
    - Personal portfolio tracking: monitor your transactions and watch your performance
    - Instant notifications: we'll let you know when a stock reaches your target price
    - A wide array of charts, including intraday
    - The latest news about your favorite stocks

A video tour of MoreStocks is available at our website. Take a look to see all it can do: http://www.morestocks.com/screencast/.

We have plenty more planned for this app, but can't share it just yet. In the meantime, bring on the suggestions!

P.S. When you upgrade from the trial to the full version, your personal settings (including stock list, portfolio and triggers) will be automatically moved!
    Last edited by MoreSolutions; 11/05/2009 at 08:10 PM.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Just downloaded the latest version, tipped off by the great PreCentral review, and it's a great app!

I really like the dashboard notification, but how about an option to auto-scroll the stock listings? I have the Pre sitting on a TouchStone much of the day, and it would be great if the stock list would cycle through the stock list within the dashboard notification without manually ckicking through them. ....like the the way the dashboard notifications work on the Weather Dashboard, and YouView apps.

I'm so lazy, I want the notification to scroll for me! ;-)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Just downloaded the latest version, tipped off by the great PreCentral review, and it's a great app!

I really like the dashboard notification, but how about an option to auto-scroll the stock listings? I have the Pre sitting on a TouchStone much of the day, and it would be great if the stock list would cycle through the stock list within the dashboard notification without manually ckicking through them. ....like the the way the dashboard notifications work on the Weather Dashboard, and YouView apps.

I'm so lazy, I want the notification to scroll for me! ;-)
    Thanks for the kind words Todd! More improvements to the ticker are coming, so keep an eye out for them.
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    Great. Keep up the great work!
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Can you add an option for Morestocks to autmatically start the ticker at the Start time like you did for Baseball Live? I forget to open it in the morning sometimes.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Can you add an option for Morestocks to autmatically start the ticker at the Start time like you did for Baseball Live? I forget to open it in the morning sometimes.
    Coming soon! We're working on a major update to MoreStocks, which will include carrying over a lot of the features we introduced in the Sports Live! apps.
    Sports Live!: info | download
    Market Pulse HD: info | download

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Awesome, looking forward to the update.
  8.    #8  
    Now is a great time to pick up MoreStocks for only $2.00. Don't miss your chance!

Follow us on Twitter: @MoreSolApps / @SportsLiveApps / @MarketPulseApp / @MoreStocks
    Find us on Facebook
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I'm getting a null.00() for all of my stocks right now.
  10.    #10  
    There is an outage with our data provider. We're working on it. I'll post an update as soon as more information is available.

Find us on Facebook